Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where be the most shameful place you have get your length?

Where be the most shameful place you have get your length?
in my boyfriends bed he have white sheetz he told his mom he had a trunk bleed! lol
At work - Thank GOD I had on black pant that day!
On an airplane. Worst two hours of my LIFE!
arts school, and it was really noticable. i go home right away to change lol
i am so blessed. never have an oops when starting i did have a few oops contained by school when i first get it though
As soon as school started within the morning with no sanitary napkins or tampons handy. One long *** afternoon!
I was on the phone beside my boyfriend and I about said im on my interval.. But I stopped myself.
When a guy was give or take a few to go down on me.
My cousin's house.
And my cousin's friend be there!(15 yr mature BOY)

No comments:

Post a Comment