Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why are my boobs getting larger?

I'm about 5'7 and i weigh 150...i'm already a D cup...but my boobs come across to be getting bigger...what does that mean?Why are my boobs getting larger?
it depends on how outmoded you are.
Are you pregnant?
That isn¨t sth. for complaining, you should be happy (heheh)
any ur not done growing or ur pregnant.. lol jk... they are probibly not done growing..
I wish my boobs would get hold of larger. But seriously, it may have to do beside weight gain. Pregnancy could be a factor as all right. See your GYN. He/she would be a better person to ask more or less this.
Not done growing, fluctuating weight, pregnancy, PMS and birthcontrol pills can adjectives affect your bra size.
either you aren't done growing (i be a DD by the time i was 16) or you are acquirement weight, or you are pregnant
i guess your age is an central factor. some women keep developing into their 20's. I could a moment ago be that you are putting on a little weightiness and your body stores its fat mostly contained by your breasts. Could you possibly be pregnant?
They haven't stopped growing yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment