Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why are my breasts sore if I'm not pregnant!?

I've asked on here a few times about impulsive pregnancy and if I could be pregnant and I've gotten mixed answers. I've had 4 cynical pregnancy tests and for former times few days my breasts have become sore. I'm seeing my doctor contained by two weeks so that isn't really helpful. Can my breasts be growing? I am 21 years outdated. If I messed up my birth control and stopped taking it 1 week ago, is this why they're sore? Please let me know ANYTHING you may know. Thank you!Why are my breasts sore if I'm not pregnant!?
your breasts could be growing or this may also be due to your menstrual cycle. sore breasts are usually a sign of a time.
your body has hormonal change each week.
I don`t know its just your term starting or ending? possibly the birth control mess up you had is cause the soreness feel better
possibly it's the birth control..
When I stopped my pill because I thought I was pregnant my boobs be really sore.It'll stop when your hormone levels carry back to everyday x
This happens to me, too.
If the docs vote you're not pregnant, you're overweight.
Walk around the entire neighborhood every morning. That's what I do, and I got rid of some lubricant.
Could be your period coming on.
Menstrual symptoms come and go.
Some months I get sore boobs, or cramps afterwards some I don't.

  • div myspace
  • eyebrows waxed for first time
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment