Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why are my breasts so sore? Pt. 2?

ok in my finishing question i stated that i have my period a couple weeks ago and took a experiment after. In my last sound out I got an answer stating that I would enjoy needed to wait a few weeks to run one. When would I be able to lift one that I would get a promising answer?Why are my breasts so sore? Pt. 2?
bring one now. Also I reason there is a alien one out that you can check 5-10 days after? all of the pregnancy test are pretty sensitive
PERSONALLY I WOULD GO TO THE LOCAL HEALTH DEPT. AND HAVE A PREGNANCY TEST DONE THERE. HAVE NOT READ THE LAST QUESTION, BUT YOUR BREAST MIGHT BE SORE BECAUSE THEY ARE GROWING.
A blood test will show the results alot quicker than a hpt. I would lurk a couple of weeks before I really trusted the result of the hpt.

No comments:

Post a Comment