Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where do you put away your birth control?

if you have to coat it.Where do you put away your birth control?
in a fiddle book
I don't HIDE my birth control. Why would you do that?
I use to put it in my drawer beside all my bras. Only rationale my little sister would always try to see what they be they would go surrounded by between two bras so even if she moved it around a little it wouldn't show.
secrete it from who?? your parents? are you young?
if you are hiding it from your parents basically remember they can and will search your room and saloon...,.
keep it practical u
Okay, birth control is a grown up thing.why would you own to hide it resembling a child?
i used to hide it but i dont any more becuase i forget where on earth i put it lol i keep mine surrounded by the bathroom drawer so i dont forget to take it
In the little pocket within my purse where i keep hold of my tampons.
why would you have to fur it?

No comments:

Post a Comment