Saturday, October 23, 2010

Who do i enjoy to step to to take birth control?

Im 16 and I want to go on birth control and i really dont know how to catch it...can i get it from my kith and kin doctor or do i have to progress to someone else?? Im really lost because i dont have the famale guidance surrounded by my life and im on my own abt things approaching this and i dont really want to talk to my dad almost it because he'll think im doing things near my fiancee and im not.PLEASE HELP ME!!Who do i enjoy to step to to take birth control?
Yes, you can ask your family doctor. If he/she doesn't want to afford it to you, they may recommend a good OB/GYN contained by your area that will afford it to you.
Go to Planned Parenthood-they are confidential
And you are too young for a fiancee.
you can budge to planned parent hood clinic or you can go to your kith and kin doctor and ask about it.
any planned parenthood or gynocologist [sp].any one will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment