Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why are my period more frequent, heavier and longer?

I am a healthy 22 yr old-fashioned .On february 1st I had a d/c. One month following i got my first extent and started the birth control pill. Since then (for the recent past three months) my periods are coming twice as normally, lasting 10-12 days and are 100x heavier than ive have my whole natural life. I thought the pill was supposed to regulate!! Its getting comparatively frustrating to only hold one week out of the month period-free. What could possibly be wrong with me?Why are my period more frequent, heavier and longer?
it can cart a few months for some womens bodies to adjust to the pill. sometimes it takes 3-4 months since you become regular. but if your periods are continuing that long (since they really shouldn't on the pill and they shouldn't be heavier) then you should chitchat to your doctor about possibly switching brands. in attendance are so many different brands out within to choose from and you probably just entail to find the one that's right for you.
Maybe god hates you for spending too much time online.

No comments:

Post a Comment