Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I have such a not easy time consumption?

I am really struggling right now near eating. I am 20 years outdated, 5'4" and have never within my life weigh more that 98lbs. Right now I weigh roughly speaking 93lbs. I have be under some stress lately- my husbands surrounded by Iraq, my mother is very not at your best, etc. I am having a frozen time eating. It's be almost a week now and I can singular seem to bring myself to put away 1 thing a morning and I have to literally force myself. I hold a constant burning in my tummy freshly below my ribcage. I do not feel hungry. If I chomp through I feel resembling I need to throw up. I am keeping myself hydrated and I can drink plenty of fluids but it seem to be food that is cause the issue. I am considering going to see a doctor about this issue. I do not own an eating disorder. I am not anorexic. I deliberate it's just stress but I am getting concerned. I abhor being skinny and the tummy problems are merely going to cause me to lose more consignment which I really DO NOT need to lose not even another pound. SOMEONE HELP!Why am I have such a not easy time consumption?
i reflect that you should just stir see a doctor. like your probably a moment ago really stressed. when im stressed i can barrely eat newly like you, when my freinds are strressed they guzzle tons, so its normal, freshly see a doctor in armour
relax and go to your doctor's
I assume you may need to jump to see a doctor check your stomach. if you do not eat regularly, and perceive burning below ribcage (where should be stomach is), you need a proper check.

No comments:

Post a Comment