Saturday, October 23, 2010

Which metod of contraception do womanly doctors choose for themselfs?

I have be on microgynon30 for the past 7 years and thinking of taking a break from it. Pushing 30 slowly and starting to be alarmed what I am doing to my body and how safe the combined pill is. I started to own migrains for the first time but my doctor seems to construe is OK. When reading all the posible side efects it make me wonder if the doctors push on the pill to girls and women to save themselfs and the NHS money and time from making more terminations, or they genuinly are for the benefit of the woman solely. Maybe I am being paranoied but a youthful woman I know died because of blood cloth, she wasn't fat, unbelievably active, and she be on the same pill as me.
Yes I know millions of women use them but I want to know if a vigour profesionals use them too as their choice of contraception?Which metod of contraception do womanly doctors choose for themselfs?
If I needed contraception now I would use long acting contraception eg mirena or I don`t know implanon. Microgynon is almost standard issue it is cheap as chips but usually very resourcefully tolerated if it is not tolerated I would move on to cilest or yasmin. There is an increased risk of clots and adjectives contraceptive users should be made aware of these risks but the risk is very small (increases near weight and cigarette smokers)
nearest and dearest planning docs will use coil on younger women now
very well i use a coil, but I know if your young and enjoy no children the Family Planning Service are reluctant to use them.
can make your period heavy...but I own had no problems.
My doctor take Kariva and she's had no issues near it.
She prescribed it for me over a year ago and I've had no icky side affects.
I am 33, so started taking them at 32ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment