Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I behind schedule?

My period is 3 weeks postponed (I took some tests and they be all cynical, so I'm not pregnant) but I've never been this belated before and nil in my time has changed only just, so I don't know why it hasn't some. and besides going to the doctors what can I do ? (to bring it on)Why am I behind schedule?
Sometimes women will have a vastly late spell, or skip a period completely.
Since your pregnancy trial is negative, I would not verbs right now because you could a short time ago be having a tremendously late (or skipped) length.
If you skip more than one period - goal that you have no spell at all for 8 weeks and your pregnancy testing is negative - after you should make an appointment beside your gynocologist to get checked out.
Stress is one of the basic reasons for women to enjoy a late or skipped length, so reducing stress in your energy (and not creating stress by become overly-anxious about missing a period) might lend a hand to get your period back on rota.
This is normal and it happen to me sometimes. I have notice that doing exercise sometimes makes mine come :)
here are some things that can effect lateness other than pregnancy: ingestion disorders/bad eating behaviour, low level of body large, stress, etc. i'd just sit put money on and try to relax and if it doesn't come soon, then i'd beckon a doc. good luck and bear care!

  • web server software
  • write my name in arabic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment