Saturday, October 23, 2010

Which birth control cause the most counterweight gain?

And by the way, guys don't answer. This isn't your department. I lately had a infant and WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT. I do not want to lose. Which birth control will make me gain alot of cargo? Depo Provera is dangerous, I wouldn't give somebody a lift it. But I am considering Mirena or Norplant because my husband and I don't want another child for at least 2-3 years. Mirena is expensive for the 5 years it works. But I've be on the patch and pills and they made me moody and I couldn't remember to take the pills. I don't resembling Ortho's products, either. So what do you recommend? I'm considering and IUS or IUD.Which birth control cause the most counterweight gain?
Depo, but approaching you said DON'T TAKE IT.
Consult with your doctor roughly your options.
Same as above, Depo injection is a freight gain wannabes paradise.
Speak to your GP roughly speaking it, further as they may explain what contraception suits you best.
Why don't you eat more fatty foods if you want substance gain?

No comments:

Post a Comment