Saturday, October 23, 2010

Who is eligible for the morning after pill contained by the USA?

I am currently in texas, and want to capture a morning after pill. I am a 19 year old masculine. Can I go into Walmart or a similar shop that retails it and newly ask for a 'Morning after' or "Plan B' pill? Or do i need to own the girl there near me?Who is eligible for the morning after pill contained by the USA?
Why would you have to carry the morning after pill? As far as I know, right now a womanly has to turn to the doctor or clinic and take a pregnancy exam first before they present her the pills. They don't want people trying to abort pregnancies calculated. I believe you still have to draw from a prescription for this. Sorry, but your girl is gonna have to do this herself. Not adjectives pharmacies will carry it anyway.
Normally you can shift to your local hospitol, doc, or clinic and get it. I do not deliberate you can buy it over the counter, though you may need to ring a pharmacy and ask where you can go and get it.
Good luck, I know how it feels to be contained by your shoes, and in reality, don't worry, everything will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment