Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why aren't my breasts growing?

I'm 15 in september and I hold started growing pubic hair and started my period but my breasts are still too small for a size 34a bra. I get tease about it at institution, names approaching "flat-chest" and other things really get me down. What can I do, lately sit tight and wait?Why aren't my breasts growing?
sorry to utter but some people are basically made this way. i'm still an a or small b at 20 yrs. But you're one and only 15 so there's still hope for you, lol. Some people rob awhile then hit the growth spurt adjectives at once. only road is to wait it out and see.
polite luck!!
ps. don't let it bother you guys will still close to u even with a smaller chest. i've have no trouble finding or keeping a guy, lol. =)
I wish i be flat chested =[ your breasts might suddenly grow bigger later on.
Sorry hunnie, within is nothing else you CAN do really... Your 15 years outdated, Im 18, in times gone by year, I went from a b to a c... You will grow untill your 21 years prehistoric, don't worry, it below par catch up.
You return with actually tease for that?! That is so wrong. Normally I don't encourage this, but if you want you can try wearing a pad bra and that will make your breast look a cup larger.
your still developing so lately wait and nearby grow on their own, you probs wont stop growing unitl you about 18 so you own plenty of time :)
lol im 18 and still a 32 A i dont think ailing get much bigger...but theres pills u can whip...new curves or bountiful breasts or i dunno look it up online.. but i thik u enjoy to start when ur 18 good luck
Estrogen contained by Birth Control pills will most likely craft them a little bigger, or confer them a push.

No comments:

Post a Comment