Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I crying for no justification?

The past few days enjoy been resembling a rollar coaster ride for me. I am crying for no reason. And when I influence crying I dont mean a couple of tears. I hold literally been bawling my eyes out over nil. What could be making me cry like this?Why am I crying for no justification?
The common sense you're crying may be because you are depressed.
Depression, or pregnancy
your having mood swings its happend to me up to that time.. you could be getting your period soon
Hormones or...nought. If you're on your period, consequently maybe it's that. Or stress. But profusely of times people (no event the gender) cry for no reason. It's a common release and it can be pleasureable.
depressed or your period is coming. trust me i procure that way right up to that time mine
mabey you're getting your period, (if you haven't gotten it already) or if your a teen, you are simply having typical mood swings. It's perfectlly normal!
Severe mood swings can be a sympton of clinical depression.
But if this sort of behaviour not usual for you, look sensibly at everything that has happen in your natural life at or around the time this started. Any big disruption to your emotional or physical time can cause this to come about.
If you have lately started or stopped any medication, including birth-control pills, speak to your doctor, it could be the cause.
Pregnancy, menopause, as all right as the onset of puberty can lead to this kind of entity, as well as significant change to diet or sleep patterns.
As far as intense disruptions, only you know what is scheduled in your existence that can cause you to counter like this.
Hormones, depression, mood swings, or anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment