Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why aren't you suppose to shave when you're on your extent?

Why aren't you suppose to shave when you're on your extent?
You can shave when you are on your period... you can do pretty much anything... the merely difference in your life span when you have your time of year is blood coming out of you vagina (no other way to put it)
I really never hear this. I'm not sure what difference it would make in reality. It may be an old wives chronicle like don't use cold wet while on your period because it will wreak you to go "insane". It basically isn't true.
Whoever told u that is mixed up. It is fine to shave while menstruating. Dont agree to it worry u.. dona
I've never hear this. Who told you? Sounds like an antiquated wive's tale to me.
You can do anything that you do in general when you are on your period, you can swim, you can sleep, you can shave, do what you other do.
This is a myth
What? I shave all of the time on my interval and nothing have ever happened to me. So NOTHING happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment