Saturday, October 23, 2010

Who have have experiences near Plan B?

Like an idiot, I got held up in the steam of the moment and had unprotected sex for the first time surrounded by years. Luckily, he did not *** inside me, but after realizing it be near sunshine 14 of my cycle, I freaked out and took Plan B about 30 hours following. What are the odds that Plan B will work?Who have have experiences near Plan B?
I've taken it 3 times and it worked respectively time. I would recommend getting on birth control, I am now.
I would not verbs too much. There are only four days (on average) during the 28 morning cycle that a woman can physiologically get pregnant. It is the four days lately before the first afternoon of when the bleeding starts. A general rule that have worked for me (since I do not use birth control) is after your period, your BF can finish inside for two weeks. For the subsequent 7 days, he must pull out. After that, I would not one and only pull out, but I would donate him oral before you start intercouse (to obtain rid of the pre-ejac.). You must, of course, trust that he will enjoy enough self-discipline to perform similar to this on every cycle. One mistake can be the only one to be exact necessary for you to become pregnant, so be sure. I made the mistake when I be 19, and vowed to learn everything near is to know about this to produce it very unlikely for it to never happen again.
Because he did not ejaculate inside of you, you should be fine. I had a similar incident going on for a year ago where the condom broke and we did not find out until it be too late. I took Plan B inside 12 hours, however, it was pretty much a lost exact...

No comments:

Post a Comment