Saturday, October 23, 2010

Which is the best birth control pills? What brand?

I am 39 years and I have irregular menstruation and my GYN is recommend birth control pills. Which is the best brand with the most minuscule side effect and most effective? How would you compare orho tri-cyclen-Lo vs. Norgestimate- ethinyl est tab for ortho-cyclen? A co worker also told me nearly Yasmin. There's so many on the flea market and I am new to birth control pills. Any recommendation?Which is the best birth control pills? What brand?
Ask your doctor. Everyone responds differently to medications. What works for some may not work for you, and what works for you may not work for others. Ortho is the most popular, i believe, but you may hold to try a few different ones to find the one that works best for you.
its called self-denial and its the best birth control there is.
I enjoy been taking the pill since I be 17.I'm 25 now.I own been on Ortho tri-cyclen.It's alot easier to stick near one thing than it is to switch pills.Putting your body through so copious hormone changes by shifting your birth control all the time is not sound.

  • can anybody advise me on
  • its wrong that
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment