Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am i bleeding during / after fingering?

I'm not supposed to start my period for just about another week and I'm on birth control. A few days ago my bf fingerd me and a good amount of brown discharge come out something during fingering and after and he noticed it too and i thought i have started my period hasty.. but it didnt last at adjectives. but then a few days next he fingerd me again and this time a brighter red discharge happend..is this normal or should i be concerned? this have never happend before even right beforehand my period.. after my extent or anytime.. so im a little worried.Why am i bleeding during / after fingering?
Hey, this basically happened to me! I be worried at first because I thought I was on my term, but it's not due for another two weeks. I was also worried that I be pregnant and spotting because I'm on birth control but have nixed the condoms. The most probable answer is that your lover scratched your tender insides, and a little bleeding have resulted.
Well the only rationale i can think of is perchance his nail cut you inside or something close to that. But for surity check it out.
it could be a bacterial growth in the cervix, progress to a doctor or have someone steal a look inside if u have a speculum, within will be a brown ring at the entrace if its infected
may be ur having problem near ur vaginal lubrication .. and it will be better for you to have prescribed lubricant previously getting 'fingered'...
don't worry roughly speaking it, this happens. You are due surrounded by a week and what's happening is your body is man stimulated and releasing a small amount of old blood to be precise going to be coming out soon anyway.
I had like experience too. That's why nowadays I never fingering next to long finger nails. I feel it's the long & sharp nails that hurt the lacklustre walls inside our vagina.
no problemo, amigo

No comments:

Post a Comment