Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why cant I stop intake?

For some crazy reason I enjoy been drinking so much here lately.
I do not understand why. It's close to I just can't stop it and if I do not drink I get a headache and quality sick until I do. Except for the past week or two I hold started being hungry adjectives the time and craving food all light of day. I have never be like this and I hold started to put on a little counterbalance from it. Any ideas on what I should do or what could be wrong next to me? I had my tubes tied so I am not pregnant. I am 27 years out-of-date and in suitable health...for very soon.Why cant I stop intake?
I'm kind of contained by the same situation. I put on some mass, and I'm dying to lose it but I can't stop eating! My solution is to scrutinize your calorie intake and exercise a lot, because adjectives back doesn't come across to help much.
its summer time.the warmness makes us more tired, so we consistency we need to put away more to get more vitality (food=energy).
emotional envolvement? recent breakup? stress?
i know me too i mind whenever theres lots of food in my house i suggest lots like fridge full i notice that i other eat more and more i swear its similar to im on PMS 24/7 everyday but i dont know what can be the cause probably stress of some sort

No comments:

Post a Comment