Saturday, October 23, 2010

Whould brackish marine affect my birth control patch?

Im wearing my patch and i havent been to the the deep yet since i started on it. Is it ok, to swim contained by salt hose with it on? Is it ok to suntan with it on?Whould brackish marine affect my birth control patch?
It's fine to swim within water of any kindly and tan. I go white water rafting while I be on the patch. Spent many days by the pool and get into the tanning bed. The only item you need to do is check to fashion sure it's still attached to your skin, as sometimes it seems to come sour when it gets wet(especially effective the end of the week) even contained by the shower.
Tanning should be fine. Read your instructions about extended exposure to any sort of wet, but I would imagine that swimming contained by the ocean wouldn't effect it any more than swimming chlorinated river.
it shouldn't come off when you acquire it wet. it should stay on for the full week, near maybe a short time peeling at the edges. it is expected to stay on for the entire week

No comments:

Post a Comment