Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why arent my orgasms as strong as they use to?

I use to have really righteous strong orgasims, maybe 3 or 4 during a regular intercourse session next to my DH...Now, the sex is good and I have a feeling like an organsim coming on, but afterwards I never really get to the finale. Why? Only serious answers please...Why arent my orgasms as strong as they use to?
You might be stuck surrounded by a rut and may not realize it. You're still into him and you're still into the sex. You may just stipulation to vary what it is you're doing. Don't verbs about it too much. You may be psyching yourself out. I've just now been audible range that research shows that women typically lose 50% of their sex drive after 4 years of being within a "comfortable" relationship. Maybe you fall into this category?
Check out this book... For Yourself by Lonnie G. Barbach, and preserve doing your kegel exercises.
WHATS A DH
Designated Hitter ?
thats what happened to me. its probabaly because you do it on a daily basis. and your body gets use to it. iunno
wats a dh?
Maybe he's not doing something right immediately. Tell him to start really trying to make you hold. More foreplay, oral, and staying on longer.
an organsm is when you get excited, and if its something you do day after day its just no as exciting, ur body's over it
what's a DH?
are you sure you don't show orgasm -not organism.

No comments:

Post a Comment