Saturday, October 23, 2010

Who uses the DivaCup (or MoonCup or Keeper)?

Could you tell me if it is a devout protection to use or a thing to forget?
Thanks for your testimony!
^^Who uses the DivaCup (or MoonCup or Keeper)?
Well, I use a product called Instead. I receive them at Wal Mart. Same basic suggestion, but Instead is disposable. It doesn't gross me out in the smallest, this is my wonderful body and I take fastidiousness of myself. I hate tampons and could never get the impression comfortable with them, I ponder THEY'RE dirty and I know they can lead to serious infections. I do use pad off and on. Give the "Instead" a try to se if you close to the idea, consequently buy the mooncup if you do...
They've always sounded really disgusting to me...
I've never tried them or probably never will, but I've have people try to convert me...but I've never hear anything bad more or less them.

No comments:

Post a Comment