Saturday, October 23, 2010

White stretch results?

DOES ANYONE REALLY KNOW THE BEST PRODUCT THAT CAN REMOVE WHITE STRETCHMARKS? IM SO DEPRESSED I HATE ALL OF THIS I REALLY NEED HELP AND ADVICE CAN SOME OF YOU GIVE ME PRODUCTS OR CREAMS THAT REALLY HELP AND PLEASE NO ANSWERS LIKE THERES NO SOLUTIONWhite stretch results?
try a bronzer..my friend uses it and you could barely see them
The best entry for stretch marks surrounded by my mom's experience is she would always use lotion next to aloe and vitamin e in it, Johnsons creme products or St. Ives products , she said it really worked
The one and only real passageway to remove them is through a dermatologist and several expensive treatments. Fading creams and other lotions really never help.
Ack! I'm have the same problem! Bikini season! Grrr! Overall, adjectives the doctors ($$$$) say you enjoy to have laser treatments or Mederma to in recent times fade them. Some of the pictures were honest, but I'm not gonna try that unless they really get on my nerves. :)
I found a few home remedies on this site for stretch results. Right now I'm using straight-up non-virgin olive grease on them and rubbing in a broken gel tablet of vitamin E on them daily. Huh? Yeah, I feel like a basted turkey, but my skin is super smooth, and the buoyant smell goes away contained by a few minutes. There were other remedies of powdered coffee and lotion wraps, but I'll stick to this routine for a while. Also, EXFOLIATE! Get some of those scrubby hip bath gloves and make them your best friends! Good luck! Update me if you find anything fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment