Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why Am I Always Bloated?

My face, my arms, my boobs, my stomach are other bloated. I feel similar to a ballon sometimes. Even when I'm on diets, like weightiness watchers, I still have this problem. It's cause me to look a 5-10 pounds heavier than I actually am.
Even as a touch kid, my mom said I would just puff up fitfully. What is it? I also have a unyielding time losing weight, my metabolism is terrifically slow and I'm only 23 years infirm. Everyone else in my family-parent's and siblings are contracted. My extended family on both side's not a soul my age has a bulk problem, all my girl cousins are a size 4 or smaller quantity. I do have one aunt (maternal) that have a thyroid problem. But, everyone else(including adults) is average, thin. I'm not. I've struggled next to my weight my intact life and I be thin contained by high institution for about 4 years. I get extremely heavy after and gain 30 in three years. Has zilch to do with college, b/c I lived at home.Why Am I Always Bloated?
Perhaps you enjoy too much sodium in your diet?
Also, your kidneys could not be functioning properly, you should speak next to your doctor and have them assessment you.
Sounds like river weight.Take this tryout.Press the tips of your fingers into your ankles right above the ankles.If your skin stays mashed within and does not return to normal right away when you agree to go you could own fluid.Go see your Dr for a fluid pill to get rid of it if you do.
Have you be to the dctr abt this? Hve you been on alot of diets? Maybe you are poor a vitamn or smethg like that..Best if you progress to the dctr and let them run some blood work... Dont verbs I to hve a Thin famly ((( just not me)) and i knw how it feel to b the one with a bulk prblm. sometimes i feel really bloatd too and i ruminate mine is not engh fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment