Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why are my breast so sore?

Ok, Throughout a few months, my breast become sore Sometimes (Like once or twice a week), even when its not that time of the month.
I started puberty at age 10-11ish, and I am 15 now
I thought my bra is too tight, so I get a looser bra, but it doesn't help.
So.why is this occurring to me?Why are my breast so sore?
Go to a doctor. It's probably nothing but it's other good to own a mammogram especially if there's a history of breast cancer in your kinfolk. I'm not hinting anything but it's always a accurate idea to gain stuff like that checked out.
this happen with hormonal change in your body. it's time you have a gyn exam, call your doctor.
its ordinary. maybe they are growing!
You are have a growth spurt. It is normal since you are still growing.
First quiz would be are you sexually active. In women of child-bearing age, sore breasts are an hasty sign of pregnancy. If you know 100% that this is not the case, growing breasts are tender breasts.
Your breasts could still be growing. Your hormone level may be going up and down. Caffeine might also be the culprit. Try cutting it out for a few days and see if you awareness a change.
If your breasts hurt, afterwards go and own them looked at. (By a doctor I mean!) They should be capable of tell you whether it is serious or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment