Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why are you SO hungry sometimes during PMS?

Does all the food that you devour burn itself off because your metabolism is rasied at that time? Or are you stuck beside all the fatty foods until you work it stale your self? Basically...is it a free week?Why are you SO hungry sometimes during PMS?
Your hormones change. Hormones effect so several body functions, including hunger.
you are losing blood therefore requirement nurtishment.
idk i have relized that too! But afterwards again i am always hungry! lol But the explanation you own seems possible! :)
chocolate!
I get greatly of craving at PMS time, and it can be tough to fight them bad. It is not free week. If you over indulge, you will gain weight. Try ingestion more protein. That seems to aid me.
i'm never hungry...weird.
Hormones are the primary wreak of cravings. It's similar to what happens while women are pregnant. These hormones trigger tastebuds to crave in no doubt foods in directive to prevent anemia and other nutrient deficiencies. Think of it as your body "preparing" itself for change.
its different for different girls like me i receive like a litter disposal a week before my interval but thats just me
I'm other starving BEFORE my spell, but have NO appetite when I'm in actuality on it. Hormones are wacky.
the hormones going through your body make you own strange cravings and want to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment