Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I so seasick adjectives the time?

For the last 2 days I enjoy just feel nauseous. I'm pretty sure i'm not pregnant, and I don't enjoy an ear infection. What could be causing it?Why am I so seasick adjectives the time?
The later time I was unsettled that long I found out that I was allergic to something I be eating.
If you're taking any medication, one of those could be the cause.
It might also be stress.
Get better!
could be anything from pms- to food poisoning. telephone your dr. if you are worried or if it continues.
You have to check out your urine and excrements color, if they are majority, everything is OK, your stomach is a little upset, you will drink special teas, as mint tea, or you can ask at the Health food store. Eating apples aid a lot. Not more than one middle apple at a time.
If the colors are different than the ordinary, and you have wan color in the white of your eyes, that could be hepatitis. I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment