Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I so suggest?

Ok I'm not pregnant. I'm not having my peirod. I'm not stressed out. I'm getting pretty polite sleep. I haven't really been consumption healthy but I haven't be gorging on junk food. But lately I enjoy been the most bitchy personality. I made my mom cry today. I don't understand it, Is it in recent times teenage oddity hormones?Why am I so suggest?
Hormones honey...Just apologize to your mother...
I know what your talking just about i went through it as adjectives teenagers do, Just try and control them as well as you can, if you have a feeling you cannot keep your mood swings lower than control then i would suggest staying to yourself ..If you start getting angry instead of adage things you know you will regret walk away from everyone, dance in your room and be alone for a while.That's what i did and i made it much easier for everyone else...
polite luck!
How old are you?
I reckon it may be hormonal, but this doesn't excuse you to hurt people. Especially your line. If you are aware of it then agree to your family know that you don't discern like discussion and learn to control yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment