Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why cant i devour?

Why cant I eat?
For times gone by couple of weeks, even though I've felt hungry, I can singular eat a few bites and if I try to guzzle more I throw up!
Ive also been really tired and sleeping for twelve hours a hours of darkness, but i had a blood oral exam about a month ago and everything be fine...
What could this be?
Additional Details
2 hours ago
I ust read on another ByeDr.com that these where symptoms of cachexia, which is a symptom of cancer and presently im really scared, but im just 18 - please tell me its unlikely!!
I freshly read on another ByeDr.com that these where symptoms of cachexia, which is a symptom of cancer and immediately im really scared, but im solitary 18 - please tell me its unlikely!!
Pregnancy isn't a possibilityWhy cant i devour?
Are you depressed or going through a really stressful time within your life right very soon? That might have something to do beside it. Hope you get to response better!
maybe you newly have a stomach bug, budge to a doctor and make sure that's what it is. OR you could be pregnant.
idk. try a dif dr
A doctor could narrate you better than anyone on Y!Answers could. It's possible you have mono. Get another blood trial, the first one may have be inaccurate. They're lone about 90% reliable.
OMG i love you, ok that be a bit much, but i have duplicate problem and i dont know why. i even had my manger ask me if i be "getting sick" and told me i should leave work till i "started awareness better" i was so nutty but it was the right article to do, if you ever fine an answer or need someone to speech to please emaile me.
your doctor can give u better counsel than pppl like us on y!answers. merely tell ur dr. whats be going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment