Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I losing coat?

I am worried because I washed my spine and it came out contained by clumps. I am 21 years old. I am not pregnant and I do not use the birth control pill right in a minute. I am pretty sure I don't have cancer. I'm not annorexic or bulimic. And I own not recently dyed or ever over-dyed my fleece. So why am I losing it?Why am I losing coat?
i had like thing for slightly sumtime...and it was due to stress even tho i feel i wasnt iwas...and if ur hair is sort of long then u start to lose more coat.as well..its conventional to lose up to 100 strands a day..adn not brushing it as regularly then adjectives that hair accumulate adn when u take a shower after it all comes out..do u go and get me...if not email me i wud with satisfaction explain it better...jus think in the region of it like this.. u pocket a shower one day u brush it adn style it..after the next morning.ur in a hurry adn juss throw it up..so that will b 100 frm soon adn 100 frm the 2nd the nxt mornin u take a shower adn ALL that hackle falls out..its alot but its normall if u still worry around it then find a shampoo or mane treatment especially for that!hope i helped~!
i tend to lose a lot of quill before my spell. that could be it
I don't know really but to make you discern better , they say you lose 100-200 hair per day... (dead ones) I hold noticed matching thing but my hackle dosen't look different. JUST HUGE clumps. It's gotta be natural. Don't verbs unless you're bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment