Saturday, October 23, 2010

Whos other on this??

My bf WANTS TO KNOW WHO ARE THE LOSERS THAT ARE ALWAYS ON THIS THING? LOL HE WANTS TO KNOW ARENT THERE BETTER THINGS IN LIFE THAN BEING ON ByeDr.com?? lmAOWhos other on this??
well lollybug i can see ur low go is on this quite a bit and little girl numba 3 if u didnt keeping donnnnnnnnnnnnnnt fucccccccccccccckinnnnnnnnnnnn... riteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... thank u come again
I am not on this all the time. But when i do not hold anything else to do I will try to help someone. My kids are not at home right very soon. They went to their dads for the summer so I am for a while lonely. This helps me.
it doesnt stingy ur a loser i just come on cos it make me feel better 2 know that im not alone and i can take help anonymously. and i can try 2 serve other people as in good health. ;-)
Why doesn't he answer that question? Apparently he's on here relatively frequently if he knows who is "always" on. Grow up.
Obviously you.
Grow up.
Well I don`t know they are people who are housebound from form issues who don't have any other mode of helping others ? Or it that might mean they live next to compassion and want to help other ethnic group, something neither one of you would understand.
im other on here, and im not afraid to admit it. why would i contemplation what youre boyfriend thinks, i dont even know him!
How is that a cross-examine in womens vigour

No comments:

Post a Comment