Saturday, October 23, 2010

While walking or only just sitting, my knees crack. Is it impossible?

I'm a women, moderatly active. I own been getting more helpful, because of the summer months coming up. They do it no matter what, close to if I squat, sit, or just bring them to my chest surrounded by a stretch. What's going on?While walking or only just sitting, my knees crack. Is it impossible?
Any number of things can cause a want of senovial fluid in your joint. (which may be the case here) My knees do like thing, but thats because of my rank of work.
Do they cause you great discomfort? Then see a doctor.
If near seems to be fluid on your knees you may have Osscaloters (I hold no idea if specifically spelled right)
If your joints are swollen and cause pain you may enjoy arthritis.
Really its hard to pinpoint what's going on in need knowing more detail. If you are concerned, talk to a doctor. That is other your best bet.

Good luck!
the same item happens to me, i hold no idea why, a short time ago like when i sit or squat or bend it it make a loud pop noise, i hear that its the small "air pockets" surrounded by your knees poping

No comments:

Post a Comment